Why Young Living
Let me count the ways! I am very picky when it comes to collaboration and partnership. I know that my reputation is the sum of those with whom I associate. I take the trust I’ve built over 11 years in business with my community very seriously. And that is why I am beyond proud to represent Young Living as a distributor.
Here are all the reasons why:
- Young Living offers a Seed to Seal Promise. They do not outsource their distilling process, AND they outright OWN the farms where they harvest. They control the land on which they grow, which means much higher quality. They also ensure that the land has no pesticides. Read more about the incomparable Seed to Seal Promise.
- They take their third party testing seriously. Young Living uses true 3rd party testing and discloses the 3rd party publicly. They ensure that the 3rd party is not affiliated with the company in any way other than to give the quality test.
- They offer an astounding number of single oils and blends — far more than other companies I’ve looked into. Additionally, Young Living produces a very strong line of Vitality oils, good for consumption. If you buy essential oils from a store like Whole Foods, then DO NOT consume them — Essential oils are highly unregulated, so you need to buy from the best. That’s Young Living.
- Young Living offers the highest quality essential oils, but that’s not all. They also have an entire line of natural, pure household and beauty products. That means instead of walking down the aisles of the grocery store, reading every label to make sure the ingredients are OK to use in your home, you can rest assured that everything you buy from Young Living is natural and pure with no harsh chemicals.
- They give back in major ways all over the globe. The Young Living Foundation is committed to empowering individuals to achieve their potential and defy limitations by providing wellness and education opportunities to underserved communities. Their latest projects include rebuilding 112 homes and 2 schools in Nepal after the devastating earthquake, Hope For Justice to end human trafficking and slavery in southeast Asia, Maestral Orphanage providing support to 125 children and young adults who have been removed from their families due to neglect, abuse, or other issues in Croatia, and many many many more … Read about all of the projects here.
- They offer farm tours! Name another essential oils company that does this. Talk about trust-worthiness. You can go visit a farm and see the harvesting and distillery process for yourself. The founder Gary Young takes the art of Seed to Seal very seriously. Young Living has farms open to the public, all over the world from Utah to France to Australia to South America and more.
- The company practices good ethics. Young Living is committed to ethical business practices and follows the DSA Code of Ethics. Young Living is a very well-established, long running essential oils company with an awesome track record. And the founder is brilliant and amazing.
- Partnering with a company larger than your own is a millionaire strategy. The average millionaire pulls revenue in from 7 different sources, including real estate and investments. While I’ve dabbled in various partnerships with companies much larger than my own, THIS partnership has already made the most “business sense” and brought in more revenue than my other partnerships.
- Direct sales is fun and social. I’m accustomed to being the lone wolf — banging on doors, hitting the pavement, tapping into my most courageous self to make a cold introduction out of nowhere. And don’t get me wrong – I am very successful as the lone wolf! But this business is completely different. You’re never alone, and you’re never isolated. It takes less energy, because you have a community to lean on. The oils sell themselves. And it’s all about sharing, instead of selling. It’s all about living the example that you wish for others. It’s a beautiful thing =)
Here’s the lavender farm in France!
How To Get Started Using Essential Oils in Our Wellness Community
Getting started is very easy and affordable. I want to make sure you're an informed consumer and making the best decision for your family and your business, so read this first:
- The Starter Kit is hands-down the best deal possible. It's 50% off retail price, and it's the ONLY product available for 50% off on the Young Living website. That's 11 essential oils, a diffuser, a roller ball, 10 drams to drop oils in for sharing with friends, Ningxia packets to try, and some extra goodies. (Ningxia is a sweet and tangy drink that includes wolfberry, touted for its awesome antioxidants and super food supplemental value. And it’s delicious.) Young Living knows how to WOW their customers. They always pack extra tips, or a newsletter, or educational information. You will LOVE IT.
- Choose to be a wholesale member so that you can save BIG on these high quality oils. You'll save 24% at minimum, and have the opportunity to get rewards points moving forward.
- There is no membership fee EVER. There is no monthly obligation to buy or pay anything whatsoever. No strings attached.
- Young Living uses a process called Seed To Seal. That means that the essential oils you'll receive come by way of a highly controlled, non-reproducible system. These oils are THE BEST quality you'll find on the planet. Here's why Young Living is the best.
- The diffuser you'll receive is medical-grade. Since you'll be using absolute pure, therapeutic grade essential oils, you can rest assured that they won't eat through the plastic.
- When you buy the Starter Kit, you'll also get a roller attachment that you can pop onto any of your bottles. Think about where you might want to roll a relaxing oil, and what oil to use! My favorite oil to roll on is Panaway.
Are you ready? Let's do this! Step-By-Step Instructions
Visit my Young Living enrollment page and you'll have the option of becoming a Member or a Retail Customer. Choose "Member" because (1) there are no additional or recurring fees and (2) you'll have access to wholesale pricing immediately. Tap "Continue" twice. Choose your diffuser. Here's a comparison visual for ya:
In Step 1, you choose your diffuser. Steps 2 and 3 are completely optional. Tap "Next."
Fill out your information, shipping address, and credit card number for processing. And you're golden! Once my team and I get notification that you've enrolled, I will add you to the secret Facebook groups that you can use as resources to learn how best to use your oils.
Special bonuses included when you enroll with me
In addition to receiving your 11 essential oils, medical-grade diffuser, and goodies from Young Living, I will personally send you a 77-page educational handbook that teaches you how to blend, how to apply, how to cook with, and safety tips for the essential oils in your Starter Kit.
I will answer any questions you have about using essential oils, and I'll provide ongoing education as you need it along your journey.
Plus, when you buy your Starter Kit, you'll be joining one of the most inspiring, motivating, lovely communities on the planet. You'll make new friends, and you'll feel so connected and loved. We are a wonderful community and specialize in the art of SUPPORT - I can't wait for you to join us!
You will be in good hands buying your Starter Kit and setting up your home, work, and life with wellness. I'm excited for you!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.