If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know that I want you to be well, feel good, and make music.
In addition, I would like for you to be insanely successful and happy in life. So, while you go about roaming the earth spreading the good word of making music and feeling so so goooooooood…
I want to give you something that will help you, your community, your loved ones, and your clients ring in the 2012 New Year with some excellent music-makin’ ju-ju. Watch the video here for some details on the gong.
I have partnered up with West Music in bringing a GONG to you! One lucky winner will receive a gong for the holidays. You must be careful to complete the THREE steps below to be eligible…
1. Enter your name and email here. I’ll need to have a good way to reach you if you win:
2. Leave your response in a comment below.
The comment must be 100 words or less and include the following:
- What do you do, and where do you do it?
- What’s the biggest challenge you are facing right now?
- How can the gong help you achieve some success? Tell us what you’ll create with the gong—in your work, and in the world—when you ring in 2012 through your big challenge.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA EXTRA JUICE: Do you really really really wanna win? Boost up your chances by spreading #GongLove all over Facebook and Twitter!
**For Facebook, you must tag Sound Health Music. Like it so you can tag it. =)
**For Twitter, you must use the hashtag #GongLove.
(That way we can track your points!)
Copy and paste these to get the Gong train movin, groovin and rockin around the online Christmas tree!
Tweet this now:
I’m determined to win this brand new shiny gong from @KatFulton and @WestMusic! http://bit.ly/GongLove #GongLoveTweet this now:
I’m ready to ring in the New Year with some #GongLove from @KatFulton and @WestMusic! http://bit.ly/GongLove
Share it all over Facebook and Twitter to earn extra points in the contest. Three shares on each Facebook and Twitter PER DAY are the max for extra points.
The deadline is Friday night at MIDNIGHT (12/16). We’ll announce the winner the following Tuesday, Dec 20.
The Official contest rules follow:
- Follow the three steps above to be eligible to win.
- Share the contest all over Facebook and Twitter to up your chances. For tracking purposes, you must tag Sound Health Music for Facebook shares, and you must use the #GongLove hashtag on Twitter.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- The deadline is Friday night at midnight. That’s December 16, 2011. Entries posted after the deadline are not eligible.
- I’m the subjective judge of the contest. My decision is final. But you know I love ALL of yous!
By the way… West Music is so awesome that they are offering free ground shipping on orders before December 17th and free upgraded shipping (ground to expedited) on orders before December 21st. Click here to read details. Can you say “West is the Best?!” AND, if you happen to be a music therapist, you’d be interested in West’s music therapy instruments. Fo sho!
Now leave a comment below to win the Gong!